N1 Critical Lithium-Ion UPS 2kVA, 2.2kVA and 3kVA
THE NEED FOR POWER with Lithium-Ion
The N1C L-Series Lithium-Ion UPS provides an industry leading 11 minutes of runtime with internal batteries. The flexibility of additional battery cabinets offers an incredible 5+ hours of runtime in 2/3 the rack space of VRLA competitors. All N1C L-Series UPS are standard with internal battery monitoring, SNMP card, and 4-post rail mounting kits helping you to further reduce cost with a single SKU item. With an efficient power factor of .9, online double conversion topology, and ability to withstand temperatures of 140F, the L-Series Lithium-Ion UPS can withstand the harshest of power environments.
The Lithium-Ion Revolution
Replace your costly lead-acid based UPS to the ultra-efficient and cost friendly lithium-ion UPS solutions from N1 Critical Technologies. Our Lithium-Ion UPS have been shown to deliver a 10-30% lower total cost of ownership over the 15-year lifespan of a system, sometimes giving customers financial advantages in just a few years.
When it comes to “cost-per-minute” of battery backup run time, nothing beats N1C’s lithium-ion UPS solutions. We did the research, compared prices to the competition and found that N1C wins the cost-per-minute battle in nearly all instances!
Time is Money
When it comes protecting your critical infrastructure and systems, you want the longest backup time available. With the N1C Lithium-Ion UPS, that’s exactly what you get. Nobody beats our runtimes in a single 2U Rack/Tower mount, single-phase UPS. And when you factor in our costs vs. our competition, it’s clear: You get more value per UPS runtime minute over anyone else.
Don’t believe us? Check our runtime charts to see how N1C Lithium-Ion UPS estimated runtimes compare to the competition and see how much less you’ll pay per backup minute with the N1C UPS.
- 2kVA, 2.2kVA and 3 kVA Options
- Rack and Tower Mountable
- Standard with SNMP Communication Port and 1000 Node Software Suite
- 11 Minutes of back up time at 100% load. 3X more than Lead Acid
- Rack Rails Included
- The Industry’s ONLY Lifetime Warranty!
19″ Rack Device, Computer Room, Data Centre, Point-of-Sale, Router, Hub, and Network Device, Commercial Facility, Precision Instrument.
Life Span: The average life span of a VRLA battery is 4-6 years in ideal conditions. N1C Li-Ion battery life span is 10-15 year in nearly all conditions. Long life batteries reduce the burden and cost of down time and maintenance.
High Power Density: Lithium Ion batteries have over 5 times the Energy density and take up about 1/3 the space of a VRLA based solution that delivers the same power. This means more power in the same or smaller footprint.
Charge and Recharge Efficiency: N1C Lithium Ion batteries can be charged/ discharged over 1000 times versus 200-400 charges/ discharges for standard VRLA batteries. N1C Lithium UPS units include built in chargers capable of 1-hour recharge times, compared to 4-10 hour recharge times of VRLA battery UPS systems.
Smaller Footprint: A smaller footprint translates to reduced cooling requirements as well as about a two thirds reduction in weight. This offers the installation flexibility needed by many IT departments.
Environmentally Friendly: Other than the obvious, that Lithium Ion batteries do not use Lead, there are many other “green” benefits to Lithium. Lithium batteries require less charging time and power, need to be replaced less often, and take less energy to produce and transport.
Heat Tolerant: L-Series UPS units can withstand working temperatures up to 140 ̊F. Where VRLA battery life is reduced by half for every 10 ̊F over 70F, Li-Ion battery life is unaffected.
No-Hassle Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty: N1C is so confident in our lithium-ion UPS systems, we’ve backed them with a 10-year, limited lifetime replacement warranty on the battery and electronics. If your system fails under normal operational conditions within the decade after you bought it, simply return it for a new one.
- Voltage (Vac): 208/220/230/240±2%
- Frequency (Hz): 50/60±5% (±10% is selectable)
- Power Factor: 0.9
- Capacity (VA/W): 2kVA = 2000/1800. 2.2kVA = 2200/1980. 3kVA = 3000/2700.
- Voltage (Vac): 208/220/230/240±2%
- Frequency (Hz): 50/60±2% (battery mode)
- Waveform: Sine wave, THD<3% at linear load
- Transfer time: 0ms
- Overload: 105%~129% for 60 seconds, 130%~150% for 30 seconds, above 150% for 300ms
- Input connection: C20 (all 208/240V models)
- Outlet connections: 6x C13, 1x C19 (all 208/240V models)
- Voltage (Vdc): 2kVA = 48vdc. 2.2kVA = 72vdc. 3kVA = 72vdc
- Run Time at 100%/50% Load (minutes): 2kVA = 57 / 28 / 19 / 14. 2.2kVA = 94 / 47 / 31 / 25. 3kVA = 54 / 27 / 18 / 13.
- Battery Capacity (Ah): 2kVA = 10Ah. 2.2kVA = 13.6Ah. 3kVA = 10Ah
- Charger Current (A) Max: 4A, battery monitoring system included
- Communications Interface: USB, EPO and SNMP/Network Card
- Topology: Online Double Conversion
- Alarm: Low battery, Abnormal AC input, UPS failure
- Protection: Low Battery, overload, short-circuit, over temperature
- Working Temperature: 32º-140º
- Relative Humidity: 0~95%, no condensation
- Dimensions (HxWxD) (in): 2kVA = 3.4″(2U) x 17.2″ x 22.6″. 2.2kVA = 3.4″(2U) x 17.2″ x 24.4″. 3kVA = 3.4″(2U) x 17.2″ x 22.6″
Shipping Dimension (HxWxD) (in): 28” x 22” x 10”
- Net Weight (lb): 2kVA = 44. 2.2kVA = 60. 3kVA = 55.