ZPE Nodegrid Manager Centralised Managment Software
Nodegrid Manager ™
All Your IT Assets, One Dashboard.
Nodegrid Makes IT Simple. Manage all of your IT assets and devices, regardless of vendor, under a single, unified management platform. Simplify administration with normalized controls and commands. Nodegrid Manager provides you with a unified solution to control compute, network, storage and smart power assets.
Your world is a mix of physical and virtual devices, legacy and bleeding edge. You’ve got numerous vendors, asset types and console protocols to manage. Nodegrid Manager provides you with a unified solution to control compute, network, storage and smart power assets.
- Our smart, consolidated IT access and control software saves you time, money and effort managing multi-vendor IT environments.
- Nodegrid’s vendor-neutral platform frees you from vendor lock-in, providing IT device purchasing flexibility and a comprehensive, uniform feature stack across vendors.
- Nodegrid Manager simplifies management, migration and refresh experiences, and even extends the features and shelf life of unsupported legacy devices.
Nodegrid Manager simplifies data center IT infrastructure management for network engineers and system administrators by consolidating access and control of IT devices into a single interface. Nodegrid Manager provides secure, centralized out-of-band management of remote IT devices. Nodegrid Manager’s smart, consolidated interface significantly speeds up access times and reduces training costs and MTTR when used together with existing serial console servers, service processors, PDUs, UPSs and KVM/IP devices.
- Single screen access and control experience of physical and virtual (VMware, KVM, assets)
- Software-defined infrastructure for quick and easy infrastructure deployment
- Vendor neutral support for all IT asset types and console protocols
- Slash CAPEX/OPEX, secure KVM-over-IP and IPMI tools, use commodity hardware, cut training time and costs
- Save time with policy-based discovery and management
- Keeps firewalls secure
- All in one. Installs from a bootable ISO, no other software required
- Easy day-zero provisioning
- Vendor and Technology Agnostic – Avocent, Raritan, APC, Cisco, NetApp, HP iLO, Dell iDRAC, Redfish and more
- Physical and Virtual Consoles – RS-232 Serial, VMware MKS & Serial, KVM-over-IP, SSH and more
- Flexible Access – mobile, tablet or desktop, CLI, API, search bar, bookmarks and more
Save Time with Normalized Commands
Engineers no longer need to know vendor specific commands. Simply perform a request at a click of a button. Our Interface Abstraction Layer means your “Power Off” command (Ctrl + P or Power Off) will be received, no matter the vendor. Command Line or Web GUI, it doesn’t matter. Nodegrid makes things easy.
Vendor Neutral Infrastructure Management
Your world is a mix of physical and virtual devices, that are either legacy and bleeding edge technology. You’ve got numerous vendors, asset types and console protocols to manage. Nodegrid Manager provides you with a unified solution to control compute, network, storage and smart power assets.
Nodegrid 3.0 is based on the latest 64-bit Linux OS and delivers key features requested by ZPE Systems’ global customers in the OOB IT Infrastructure Management market. Features like Zero-Touch Provisioning for easy and simple configuration; Environmental and Power Monitoring with NodeStash™ data collection, correlation, natural language search and dashboard; Vendor-Neutral Power Management for VMs, IPMI and PDUs; Embedded Docker Apps Integration; and Browser-in-a-Container for secure HTML5 navigation to IT infrastructure devices without deprecated NPAPI/Java code viewers. In addition, Nodegrid supports more devices than ever.
The vendor-neutral Nodegrid platform expands vendor support for seamless IT device and converged infrastructure management to include: HP/Dell/IBM/Nutanix/EMC Converged Infrastructures, VMware, KVM, Cisco UCS, Redfish, Intel IPMI, Dell iDRAC, HP iLO, IBM IMM, Oracle ILOM, OpenStack, AWS, Azure, NetApp, EMC, Avocent/Emerson, Raritan/Legrand, ServerTech and APC/Schneider, with more names coming every month. Nodegrid monitors and displays relevant data center fitness indicators for all of these platforms.
Nodegrid NodeStash continuously measures critical data points of all managed devices in your multi-vendor IT Infrastructure. Nodegrid monitors your devices via IPMI, SNMP, SSH and various other protocols to provide vital information regarding power draw, temperature and other critical data center environment variables, that can be displayed in one centralized view.
Nodegrid 3.0 continues providing robust management features such as:
- Secure In-Band and Out-Of-Band Access and Control of numerous vendors’ IT device types including: Virtual Machine, Server, IPMI Service Processor, Networking, Storage, Serial Console and Power
- Industry-first security measures: system configuration security checksum, bare metal booting, selectable 1024 bit encrypted cryptographic protocols
- Premise, Hybrid and Cloud device management
- Docker apps integration and 64-bit Linux shell for powerful scripting
- Vendor-neutral power management: Cyclades/Avocent, Raritan/Legrand, ServerTech, Emerson, APC/Sheneider
- Supports Serial consoles from: Cyclades/Avocent, Raritan, OpenGear, Lantronix
- Supports KVM Switches from: Avocent, Raritan